Pro Sport is a popular Kodi Live TV add-on for watching American Sports Live online. With Pro Sport on Kodi, you can watch Live NBA, NFL, NHL and MLB games or just catch up on the replays. In this quick guide, I’ll walk you through the steps to install Pro Sport on Kodi 17.4 Krypton.
Important: Before You Go Ahead, Get Secure
Before you go ahead and use Kodi, it is advisable to download a VPN for your Kodi.
A VPN will:
- Keep you safe and secure while you stream away and watch your favorite movies online.
- Circumvent all ISP limitations and let you access unlimited media content.
- Help you avoid warning letters and copyright/infringement notices.
Also, your video stream speed will increase and you’ll definitely want that to enjoy more movies in lesser time. So don’t wait up and download the best Kodi VPN today.
Just follow these brief steps to get secure:
- Signup for IPVanish here and download it.
- Launch the app and get connected to IPVanish server.
- Open Kodi and stream your favorite media like movies and TV shows easily.
Many add-ons on Kodi are blocked by Internet Service Providers to avoid legal notices. Henceforth, I highly recommend using IPVanish. It’ll circumvent all geo-restrictions and you will be able to enjoy all blocked add-ons on Kodi.
Editor’s Note: This guide will show you how to install Pro Sport on Kodi 17.4. If you don’t have the updated Kodi, have a quick glance to learn how to update Kodi in just 5 minutes.
Now, let’s get started.
Pro Sport on Kodi 17: Best Sports Add-on For Kodi
Pro Sport is one of the best Sports Add-on for Kodi. This add-on can be found in repositories like Simply Caz and Podgod. Mostly it is an add-on for you if you love to watch American Sports.
Be it NBL, NFL, NHL or MLB, you’ll find live streaming of their matches in this add-on. The user interface is simple and easy to browse.
The menu is segmented according to the competitions and if there are no available streams, don’t worry.
You can always catch up or pass your time with the game replays in the Archives Category.
Are you all set to watch the next game on Kodi?
Then, let’s get you hooked with Pro Sport then…
How to Install Pro Sport on Kodi 17.4
- Open Kodi Interface.
- Click Settings> File Manager.
- Select Add Source.
- Double click on
. Enter the following URL: http://cazwall.com/repo/ and click OK.
- Enter the Label source as Simply Caz and click OK.
- Now if everything is done exactly as said, you’ll see the name Simply Caz appear on the previous screen.
- Move back to the main menu.
- Select Add-ons> Add-ons Browser.
- Click Install From Zip File> Simply Caz> Repository.
- Select repository.simplycaz-x.x.x.zip and click OK.
- Wait for add-on enabled notification. Now select Install From Repository.
- Click Simply Caz Repo.
- Select Video Add-ons.
- Click Pro Sport> Install.
- Give it a few seconds. You’ll receive add-on enabled notification.
There you have it.
Pro Sport is installed on your Kodi. You can access it from Add-ons> Video Add-ons. Here you’ll find Pro Sport and all other installed Video add-ons in Kodi.
Pro Sport Addon Not Working?
Pro Sport is a third-party add-on which finds the available live streams of American Sports and presents it on your Kodi. If the Add-on is not working even after connecting to your Kodi VPN, perhaps the streams are unavailable.
This is a small drawback of Pro Sport. Where you may find multiple stream options on one day, there may be none on some other day.
If you have some patience and a love for American Sports, Pro Sport is a great Sports Kodi add-on with HD quality streams.
But what the heck!
In case you find Pro Sport not working, you can always rely on the good old Pro Sport Alternative.
Sportsdevil is another top Kodi Live TV add-on for sports. You have the option of Live TV, Sports TV, Live Sports and Highlights as main categories to start with.
I can bet you’ll like it.
Now if you face any difficulty during the installation process, just drop a comment and Freaksense team will help you out.
Subscribe Freaksense and never miss any Kodi updates.