Adobe users face the daily risk of losing crucial information while operating and sharing their files due to data corruption which is increasingly becoming a real challenge for users.
Unfortunately, many do not know how to fix a damaged PDF file online quickly and painlessly in just a few clicks using Online PDF Repair – for any device and operating system (Android, iOS, macOS, Windows) and PDF Repair Tool – for Windows only.
Since the launch of the PDF in 1990, users have been complaining about the inefficiency of the corrupt PDF recovery solutions offered by Adobe. Well, how can a simple Adobe Reader update help? What is the solution like opening an Adobe PDF document in Illustrator? You can manually extract text from a *.PDF file with NotePad and copy & paste the text that you may find with no pictures or images.
Unlike Microsoft, there has been practically nothing offered by Adobe to help users solve their problems and prevent PDF data corruption. You may spend long hours searching the Adobe Help & Support website for a solution to your problem and find only this:
Online PDF File Repair Software
1. Open the page https://pdf.recoverytoolbox.com/online/ in any browser and on any device (9 languages supported).
2. Select a corrupt PDF file.
3. Enter your e-mail address – the program will send you an e-mail notification about the recovery result in case the browser closes or the online connection is interrupted.
4. Click Next Step.
5. Upload your document with the invalid format to the service, and the online PDF file repair software will analyze the contents of the Adobe Acrobat document. All correct information from the Adobe Acrobat document will be saved to a new file. The online PDF file repair software does not fix corrupt PDF files but creates a copy, extracting the maximum data from the document if the PDF is invalid.
6. See what the online PDF file repair software recovered when a PDF cannot be opened. On the preview page, information is available on how many and which objects were restored and saved. It is also possible to view a gallery of screenshots of the recovered PDF file that won’t open.
7. Complete the payment for the online service of PDF file recovery for as low as US$10 /1Gb by clicking Next Step.
8. Download the recovered Adobe Acrobat document and open it in Adobe Reader or another PDF reader.
How to fix a damaged PDF file Adobe with Recovery Toolbox for PDF
- If you have an urgent need to fix a damaged PDF file Adobe in a few clicks, Download the software Recovery Toolbox for PDF: https://pdf.recoverytoolbox.com/
- Install Recovery Toolbox for PDF on your PC.
- Select the damaged document on the first working page of the PDF fixer.
- Start the analysis of why the damaged PDF file won’t open with Adobe Acrobat by clicking Next.
- Select the version of the PDF document and save the Adobe document with the recovered data.
- Choose if you would like to compress data in the recovered PDF document.
- Choose the name to save the recovered document.
- Complete saving repaired PDF data to a new document.
Bonus: How to Open a Corrupted PDF File for Free
Recovery Toolbox for PDF allows you to open a damaged PDF file of an Adobe Acrobat/Adobe Reader document and display a list of objects and data found in the damaged PDF file on the program page. Further, it is possible to export the recovered data from an open PDF file to a new *.pdf file, which you can then work with Adobe Acrobat/Adobe Reader or another program.
What may cause corruption in my PDF?
It is rather challenging to determine why files containing crucial data become damaged.
It could be due to various reasons, including but not limited to:
- Error syncing data in your Adobe cloud folder on a local device
The error occurs due to incorrect synchronization of PDF files between a computer, tablet, or phone and the cloud service due to connection failures, time settings failures, or incorrect checksum verification.
- Autosave mode
Autosave is a feature that protects data in the event of a PDF reader program or system crash, power outage, or sudden termination of the program. Autosave only makes a temporary safety cache file while a file is open. Under normal circumstances, as soon as it is closed, the Autosave temporary file is deleted, but sometimes files are not saved correctly due to an autosave mode malfunction.
- Opening the same file with different software
Every software you use to open a PDF file performs a few minimal adjustments so that the file will fit the software’s user interface. However, if you continuously open the same file with different applications, it may eventually undergo significant changes and become corrupted.
- Hard Disk problems
Faulty hard disks cause a major significance to loss of files or the way they get corrupted. A slight crash causes some data to be inadvertently lost.
- The encoding used by e-mail service providers
E-mail service providers occasionally encrypt large files, including PDFs. However, they are not decoded on the receiving end, making them appear corrupt. Sending large PDF files zipped is recommended to prevent such a failure.
- The mixed page orientation in a saved file
a PDF file may have its page orientation hidden somewhere in its depths. For example, when opened, the PDF is viewed as 210 mm x 297 mm in portrait orientation. But somewhere in the file, the orientation is landscape. The mixed page orientation may ruin the file while saving.
- Unstable power supply and an unreliable internet connection
Many errors could arise when downloading a PDF file. An unreliable internet connection is one of these mistakes. It might also be the result of a concurrently occurring download being interrupted.
The reasons why you should use the Recovery Toolbox for PDF include:
- All operating system compatibility is ideal on most hardware, including phones and tablets
- There is no file size limit, and full support is provided for restoring PDF files of all versions and sizes.
- Full support of PDF file recovery.
- Ability to fix some logical errors caused by bugs in popular PDF generation tools
- Saving recovered data into a new, properly formatted, and compacted PDF file
- Supports the output of recovered data to compressed or non-compressed PDF documents
- Full fixing compatibility with major Windows versions: Windows 8 and Windows 10
- PDF Viewer Tool
- Displays and repairs a .pdf right from Adobe Acrobat
- Online service for recovering PDF files with minimal action required.
The Technology Behind Recovery Toolbox For PDF
This PDF recover software will help you read PDF files that cannot be opened with standard file viewers from Adobe or are unable to be opened by Adobe Acrobat and saved into a new fixed document. This may happen after any kind of incident, be it a programming problem, a hardware crash, or a virus attack. Recovery Toolbox for PDF will fix PDF file corruptions and save the data in a new document. After recovering, you can open, view, and read a newly saved, uncorrupted document. The utility analyzes a bad file with a .pdf extension and retrieves the maximum content pages from opened original files.
The utility is based on a powerful data analysis engine. The software can also restore corrupt PDF files that have been created by third-party applications.
About the Recovery Toolbox
Recovery Toolbox is a Varna (Bulgaria)-based software developer, ISV vendor, and distributor company operating globally since 2003. Our multinational team of software engineers specializes in developing and introducing easy-to-use practical tools for data recovery, repair, and backup. Over the past 20 decades, more than 100 thousand customers have endorsed Recovery Toolbox’s data care solutions tailored to the needs of end-users and enterprises. We offer industry-leading online data recovery/repair technology and offline data recovery software to repair a wide range of corrupted and damaged files. Being an ISDEF member, we have made every effort to provide users with innovative, value-added data recovery software products, making us one of the most trusted data care companies in the world.
What People Are Saying About Corrupt PDF File Repair Online by Recovery Toolbox for PDF
Recovery Toolbox is one of the world’s most trusted data care companies.
Over the past 20 years, more than 100,000 customers (both individual users and enterprises) have endorsed their data care software solutions. See what users are saying about Recovery Toolbox for PDF:
“Fantastic software worked with ease.”
“It did its job perfectly and recovered the whole 600 MB file without any issues.”
“Saved data and worked like a gem.”
“10/10 I cannot be more relieved and happy… This worked perfectly… this one recovered my… file fast and perfectly without corruption.”
“Recovery Toolbox perfectly extracted all data from a damaged disk… The recovery process was surprisingly quick.”
“100% of the data was recovered… I must say, I’m very impressed! Cute little easy-to-use program; I highly recommend it!”