As an entrepreneur, the responsibility to make your business successful and productive squarely rests on you. You will need to look after a lot of things that will include:
- Starting your business
- Building a proper plan
- Growing your customer database and
- Increasing your business productivity.
Just like any machine business too has a lot of moving parts inside it that you should need to take proper care of and monitor well.
Invariably, all these activities will take up a lot of time and since you will not get more than 24 hours in a day, you will need to find ways in which you can pack as much punch as possible into those available hours.
Even if you do not work for 8 hours a day as a traditional worker, it is important that you use these hours to the fullest and as effectively as possible.
This will generate income and revenue for your business. Remember, if you do not generate revenue from your business fast then it will not only be demotivating for you and your employees but will also prevent you from making the necessary payments, especially the loans that you may have taken from https://libertylending.com or from any traditional bank to set up your business.
Need for software
In this modern business world, it is not difficult to start a business and for any startup to skyrocket their productivity given the fact that there are lots of software available on the internet that will help them in the process.
A few facts about this different software will help you to know about the need to use these for your startup business.
- Some of these are free software that will come with the basic features to meet with your basic needs but if you want more advanced features and help then you can also get a lot of premium version for a price.
- However, irrespective of what type of software you choose, both are worth it. The free ones will prove the worth of your time and effort in and the paid variants will provide the right returns for the time, effort and money that you have put in as well.
Therefore, if you want your startup to succeed and succeed fast, then make sure you know about the different software and use it according to the need of your specific type of business.
This will allow you to cram maximum workload into your work schedule to make it as productive as possible and call it a day.
If you can match the different software properly along with your to-do list it will not look like an endless string of handkerchiefs being pulled out of the mouth of the magician. How annoying!
The list of productivity tools
Here is a brief list of a few useful and effective productivity tools that you as a startup can use and see the business success graph growing steadily northward. However, one can always opt for a custom employee productivity tracking software, if you can afford, its always a worthy investment.
- Use a go-to list app to note any idea that comes to your mind any time of the day. This app will help you remember it to put it in the calendar that you will work on or file it so that you can take it up at a later stage or day.
- Similarly, a calendar app such as Google Calendar or iCal will help you to follow a perfect schedule with no activity missed out any day. If anything is not mentioned in the calendar, it will not happen. Simple! You can have specific colored calendar for essential jobs and may also use it as a hybrid to your appointment scheduler or the to-do list.
- The Facebook news eradicator is Chrome extension software that you can use for ensuring greater productivity. This is a fantastic tool that will help you to replace the whole newsfeed with work inspiring quote so that when you log into your Facebook account reflexively the quote will send you back to work. If you want more social media presence then this tool will help you to focus on the work needed on your Pages rather than wasting time or being distracted by what the Facebook friends are partaking at that particular moment.
- You can also use special software called the Pomodoro time that will set 25 minutes for a work that is a priority and need more focus. This is a very useful tool especially if you are into writing eBooks as you will get a five minutes breather after every 25 minutes. This will ensure more focus and productivity eradicating the boredom of working continuously.
- It is best to start your day with a very short Journal and make sure that you do not do everything for your business by yourself. Tools like Fiverr can do a lot of work for you if you do not have more employees to distribute your workload. Working with such software, your creativity can be the only limit.
- If you want to do thorough research on any topic that is relevant to your business before you want to implement it in your business, make sure that you use specific software such as Evernote for it. You can save articles, pictures and do quick outlines with it for better research.
- You can make the most of the social media which have become almost indispensable for modern day business when you post and re-post content in your social media account. However, to make sure that you do not miss out a post use Recurpost to create more strategic categories and publishing schedule.
If you want to stay productive constantly you will need a lot of energy and exercising is the best way to keep your fresh and energized throughout the day.
However, too much of it may work adversely for your productivity during the day which is why software like Runkeeper is designed.
It will keep proper track of your stats so that you do not tire your muscles early in the day and laze throughout it. Well, this may not be a direct productivity tool per se but it still helps you to stay productive.