When it comes to buying the best printers, then there is no greater choice other than the brother printer. These printers are going to provide the users with the best assistance and the best experience when printing.
Although, sometimes when you are using the brother printer, you won’t be able to connect the printer to the WiFi. Well, then how to connect brother printer to WiFi in that situation? What are the steps that you are going to take in order to resolve the issue?
What are the causes that you are facing this issue? There are a lot of questions that will be answered in this article. There are various issues that might be causing your brother printer not to connect with the WiFi.
You need to make sure that you understand the error in order to resolve the issue. There are some steps that you need to follow in order to enable to brother printer and the WiFi setup:
If your brother printer is not connecting with the WiFi, then you need to follow the steps from the start.
Follow the Steps to Know How to Connect Brother Printer to WiFi
- The first thing that you need to do is to make sure that the power cable is properly connected in the socket.
- After that, you need to switch on the brother printer.
- You need to open the brother printer setting by visiting the control panel and then pressing the Menu button.
- After that, you need to press the up and down keys and then press ok.
- You need to press the up and down keys in order to select the WLAN. make sure that you are pressing ok after that. This may or may not be applicable in your browser.
- Once the option of WLAN appears on your screen that press yes. When you do this, this will enable the wireless network.
- After that, you are going to see a setup wizard that will begin to roll for your brother printer. This process is going to search for your WiFi network.
- There will appear a list of the WiFi networks that are available at that time. You need to select the network that is yours and make sure that it will be connected.
- When you have selected your network from the list of networks, then press the button OK.
- Make sure that you are entering the right key or password. After the authorization, you need to press the YES button to apply the settings for the next step of How to Connect Brother Printer to WiFi.
- The brother printer will now try to connect to the network that you have selected.
- If the network connection still fails, then it will be showing you an error code.
The moment you are finished with connecting your brother printer with the WiFi, one of the most important steps is to download and install the drivers. The drivers are a platform that is going to make your software run.
Install Driver Software
You need to make sure that you are downloading the full drivers from the package. If you have a CD, then it is fine but if you do not have one then you need to download the drivers.
In order to download the drivers, you need to visit the official website of the brother printer and download the right drivers for the right model of your printer. Make sure that you are following all the instructions on the page to download the drivers.
After you are finished downloading, make sure that you are installing them as well. After the installation process is complete, you can try and connect the printer to the WiFi to enjoy the seamless wireless services.
Well, make sure that while you are trying to fix the issue, you are following the steps in the order as they are mentioned. If you are still facing the issue and are unable to resolve the issue, then you need to get in touch with the brother printer’s official services.
They are going to guise whether what is the issue or your printer needs to be changed and what might be the underlying cause of the issue. This is how you can connect your brother printer to WiFi.